Call for abstracts
- Abstract must be submitted online.
- Abstract submission deadline: 30th June 2018.
- All accepted abstracts will be published in an abstract book.
- Acceptance/ non-acceptance of the abstract/s will be notified by 31st August, 2018.
- Publication of the abstracts in the abstract book requires conference registration by at least one author prior to the conference, latest by 30th September, 2018.
Instructions to Authors
- List the name of all the authors along with their affiliations.
- The email address of the presenting author should be mentioned clearly.
- All future communications regarding result and presentation schedule will be made to the presenting author.
- Abstract should not be more than 300 words.
- The authors have to specify if they wish the submission to be presented as:
– Poster presentation
– Oral presentation
– Poster or Oral presentation
- The scientific committee reserves the right to make the final decision concerning the form of presentation.
Tracks are inclusive of tele-medicine, tele-surgery, tele-dermatolgy, e-nursing, e-mental health etc. Please choose the track that best describes your abstract. If it is not included in the given list please click others (in the abstract submission page).
- Introduction to e-health/ Tele-health
- Community Dermatology through e-Health and Tele-health
- Role of information technology in health care
- e-health/ Tele-health in medical subspeciatilies
- Clinical Tele-medicine Practice
- e-learning in medicine
- Mobile applications
- Personal Digital Information Management
- Community Informatics and Service learning
- e-health/ Tele-health in Public health
- Technical advances
- Security in e-health/ Tele-health
- e-health/ Tele-health regulations
- Challenges and opportunities in e-health/ Tele-health
- Future in e-health/ Tele-health (Robotics)