Prof. Anil Kumar Jha
Present positions and attachments:
- Professor, Department of Dermatology and Venereology, Nepal Medical College Teaching Hospital, Jorpati, Kathmandu, Nepal. (2006 ONWARD)
- Founding Chairman, DI SKIN HEALTH AND REFERRAL CENTER (DISHARC) Maharajgunj, Kathmandu, Nepal. (2009 ONWARD)
- Founding Chairman, Community Health Education Services by Tele- Health (C.H.E.S.T. Nepal, 2009).
- Organizing Chairperson, International Conference on e-Health and Tele-Health (ICEHAT) 2018.
- Editorial Board Member, International Journal of Dermatology and Venereology
- Institute of Dermatology, Chinese Academy of Medical Sciences
Former positions and attachments:
- President and Founding Secretary General, South Asian Regional Association Of Dermatologists (SARAD)
- President, Society of Dermatologists Venereologists and Leprologists of Nepal (SODVELON) (Two terms)
- Chairman, Department Of Dermatology, TU Teaching Hospital, Institute Of Medicine Maharajgunj, Kathmandu, Nepal
- Guest Professor, Department of Dermatology, Zurich Medical University, Zurich, Switzerland
- Member of Ethical Review Board, Nepal Health Research Council, Sukrapath, Kathmandu, Nepal.
Professional Qualifications, Trainings and Research:
- First Professor of Dermatology in Nepal.
- First F. R. C. P., (Edin.) as a Dermatologist in NEPAL
- Achieved the MD Dermatology Venereology and Leprosy Degree in 1993 from Institute of Medical Sciences Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi, U.P, India.
- Completed the medical graduation course (MBBS) from MLN Medical College, Allahabad University, Allahabad, UP, India in 1986